Quell 2.0 Upgrade Bundle
Activate the power inside you with Quell 2.0 Wearable Pain Relief Technology™ and reclaim your life from chronic pain. Quell is a revolutionary 100% drug free system that uses prescription strength nerve stimulation technology to block chronic pain. Now smarter, more powerful, and 50% smaller. For best results, use Quell daily.
And for a limited time, this bundle offer includes a 1 Month Supply of Sport Electrodes (2 electrodes).
Quell’s powerful and precise technology is FDA cleared for use during the day while active and at night while sleeping. Quell is designed for multiple types and sources of chronic pain and is personalized for your needs. In a published study, 4 out of 5 users reported improvement in chronic pain*. The more you use Quell, the better the chance of experiencing pain relief.
Controlled by the Quell Relief app, you can calibrate Quell to your precise needs, start and stop therapy, adjust intensity, select from a variety of customization and automation features, and track therapy, sleep, activity and pain.
Quell Wearable Pain Relief Technology is FSA (Flexible Spending Account) and HSA (Health Savings Account) eligible and may be purchased with your FSA or HSA card.
- 100% drug free
- Now smarter, more powerful, & 50% smaller
- FDA cleared for 24/7 use
- Designed for multiple types and sources of chronic pain
- Patented neurotechnology
- Controlled by the free Quell Relief app for advanced personalization and control
- Lightweight, slim design for all day comfort
- Compatible with existing Quell Electrodes
- 60 day money back guarantee
- 2 year limited warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
Each Quell 2.0 Starter Kit Bundle includes:
- 1 Quell 2.0 device
- 1 Quell band
- 1 Month Supply of Standard electrodes (2 electrodes)
- Free Quell Relief Smartphone App (smartphone not included)**
- 1 Charger Cable & 1 Charger Adapter
- 1 Month Supply of Sport Electrodes (2 electrodes)
Quell 2.0 is compatible with existing Quell Electrodes.
Quell is contraindicated if you have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator, or other implanted electronic device. Please consult with your doctor if you have questions about using Quell.
* Journal of Pain Research 2016;(9):469-479
** The free Quell Relief smartphone app is required for setup and calibration. Smartphone not included with purchase.