Quell 2.0 Starter Kit
Reclaim your life from chronic pain with Quell 2.0 Wearable Pain Relief Technology™. Quell is a revolutionary 100% drug free system that uses prescription strength nerve stimulation technology to block chronic pain. Now smarter, more powerful, and 50% smaller.1 For best results, use Quell daily.
Quell’s powerful and precise technology is FDA cleared for use during the day while active and at night while sleeping. Quell is designed to treat chronic pain and is personalized for your needs. The more you use Quell, the better the chance of experiencing pain relief.
Controlled by the Quell Relief app, you can calibrate Quell to your precise needs, start and stop therapy, adjust intensity, select from a variety of customization and automation features, and track therapy, sleep, activity and pain.
Quell Wearable Pain Relief Technology is FSA (Flexible Spending Account) and HSA (Health Savings Account) eligible and may be purchased with your FSA or HSA card.
- 100% drug free
- Now smarter, more powerful, & 50% smaller1
- FDA cleared for day/night use
- Designed to treat chronic pain
- Patented neurotechnology
- Controlled by the free Quell Relief app for advanced personalization and control
- Lightweight, slim design for all day comfort
- Compatible with existing Quell Electrodes
- 60-day money back guarantee
- 2-year limited warranty
- Designed and assembled in the U.S.A.
Each Quell 2.0 Starter Kit includes:
- 1 Quell 2.0 device
- 1 Quell band
- 1 Month Supply of Standard electrodes (2 electrodes)
- Free Quell Relief Smartphone App (smartphone not included)2
- 1 Charger Cable & 1 Charger Adapter
Quell 2.0 is compatible with existing Quell Electrodes.
Quell is contraindicated if you have a cardiac pacemaker, implanted defibrillator, or other implanted electronic device. Please consult with your doctor if you have questions about using Quell.
1Compared to original Quell device
2The free Quell Relief smartphone app is required for setup and calibration. Smartphone not included with purchase.
3Unpaid testimonial. Travel expense reimbursed. In a 60-day home use test conducted among 88 Quell users with lower extremity and/or low back pain, 4 out of 5 participants reported an improvement in their pain with regular use of the device. Results may vary.